Disabling auto sa-update in MailScanner

Vincent Verhagen vincent at zijnemail.nl
Tue Nov 27 16:21:40 GMT 2007

Martin,

Sa-update does get executed automatically when you've installed the
RedHat RPM version of MS.
/etc/cron.daily/update_spamassassin executes /usr/sbin/update_spamassassin

Ram,

You can disable this by editing /usr/sbin/update_spamassassin and
changing the "Disabled=no" line to "Disabled=yes" or something like
"chmod a-x /etc/cron.daily/update_spamassassin"

Grtz,
Vincent.