Notifications not being recieved

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 09:52:51 GMT 2007

On 21/11/2007, Kevin Miller <Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us> wrote:
> Julian Field wrote:
> >
> > Do your incoming messages have the MailScanner headers in them? If
> > not, then you still have your old sendmail setup running as well as
> > MailScanner, and so all the mail will bypass MailScanner completely.
> > So that is check number 1.
> >
> > Does this mean that Nielse Book wholesalers are using MailScanner now?
> > If so, can I add you to my list of users web page please?
>
> Don't know about Nielse Books, but you're welcome to add the "City &
> Borough of Juneau" under the govt. section if you're so inclined...
>
> ...Kevin

If you haven't already, add "The First General Pension Fund of Sweden"
as well... A mouthful, but it's the official translation of "Första
AP-Fonden":-). Or better yet, use the "Första AP-Fonden" line, since
it's kind of a logo type of thing. Official web-page is www.ap1.se ...
Not that I know why you'd want to link to that, or even if you'd like
to:-).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn