Notifications not being recieved

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Nov 21 14:56:25 GMT 2007

Ceri a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have recently built installed MailScanner, to compliment an existing
> sendmail setup.  It all seems to be running fine, except that I do not
> seem to be getting any spam notifications, I still seem to be
> receiving the spam. I have setup notifications to only go to one email
> address as a test. MailScanner --lint does not show any errors, so I
> am not sure where to look next.
>
> I am running MailScanner 4.65.3 on Redhat 9.

Ceri,

Are you sure you stopped sendmail (service sendmail stop; chkconfig
sendmail off) and started it through MS' startup script?  If mail is
still flowing through the default sendmail config it won't be scanned by MS.

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste