Way OT: Minimum hardware capacity for 35k e-mail scans/day

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:00:43 GMT 2007

On Nov 19, 2007 12:51 PM, Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote:
> If we ever meet in person... Your view of my command of the language
> will degrade pretty fast:-):-). One might know a word intimately, but
> have never ever heard it pronounced... Makes for some quite hilarious
> misconceptions/misunderstandings....:-)

I remember a few years back when I visited some relatives in Colorado.
I wanted to update them on current events in Sweden related to U.S.A.
and said that the Swedish Crown Princess went to Yale. My
pronunciation of Yale sounded (and still does!) exactly like jail so
they looked at each other and quickly changed the subject. :-)

--
/peter