Where to file the "file" bug

Andreas Kasenides Andreas.Kasenides at cs.ucy.ac.cy
Mon Nov 19 09:30:13 GMT 2007

Thanks Glenn for your reply.
Can you please elaborate on how I can save only the body part of a
messafe so I can experiment with
different "file" versions and configurations? I have many "messages"
that cause this issue but could not
get "file" to spit what I want. Or maybe explain how MailScanner does
this internally, so I can
duplicate its functionality.
Now I am determined to follow through with this and provide at least a guide
on which "file" versions or configs cause MailScanner to misbehave?
Thanks
Andreas