OT: Minimum hardware capacity for 35k e-mail scans/day

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Sat Nov 17 18:32:21 GMT 2007

On 17 Nov 2007, at 14:20, Glenn Steen wrote:

> On 16/11/2007, Drew Marshall <drew.marshall at technologytiger.net>
> wrote:
>> On 16 Nov 2007, at 20:25, Scott Silva wrote:
>>
>>> on 11/16/2007 1:07 AM Martin.Hepworth spake the following:
>>> Your English was fine, in fact much better than some people I work
>>> with that have English as their 'first' language. I saw just a
>>> couple typos, key bounces, etc...
>>
>> Hate to tell you Scott but Martin is about as English as they come (I
>> believe) as he really is from England! :-)
>>
>> I ought to add, not that this should guarantee that his English is
>> better than anyone else's but I am prepared to bet that both my and
>> Martin's Swedish combined is about a million miles worse than Glenn's
>> English (When you compare second language skills)!
> :-)
> You make me blush...:-).
> Don't foret Shuttlebox a.k.a. Peter Bonivart (from Linköping, no
> less....;-)... As far as I can discern, his skills aren't that bad
> either:-D

You are quite right and I have no doubt many, many others from
various other countries (Kai & J-P from Germany, Hugo who I guess is
Dutch and a whole host of others, who I apologise to for not
personally having complimented their English but I am so far OT
already :-) )

> Oh and remember: "Ja tack, en påtår", and "Skål" is basically all you
> need know;-)

And what would I get when using these (I just like to know if I am
going to get a slap from a pretty girl by saying either of these to
her!)

Drew
--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by Technology Tiger in association with Mail Launder.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ