Minimum hardware capacity for 35k e-mail scans/day

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 08:15:46 GMT 2007

Steve,

Have you any performance comparison between that and using mysql to hold the bayes? I moved from normal bayes db to mysql as it seemed much faster and I couldn't find a way to really speed up the bayes checks. So far it does seem much faster than it was (once I'd configured mysql a bit better than the default)

Jason