scanning rules

eclipsem at optusnet.com.au eclipsem at optusnet.com.au
Wed Nov 14 00:14:52 GMT 2007

Hello,

I would like to have something clarified about scan rules.

# If this is set to yes, then email messages passing through MailScanner
# will be processed and checked, and all the other options in this file
# will be used to control what checks are made on the message.
# If this is set to no, then email messages will NOT be processed or
# checked *at all*, and so any viruses or other problems will be ignored
Scan Messages = /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/scan.rules

This file contains -