Value of firstcheck cannot be a ruleset, only a simple value

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 21:57:51 GMT 2007

Hi Glenn,

Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote: On 12/11/2007, Michael Mansour  wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get the error in the subject everytime MailScanner restarts.
>
> What do I need to look at to fix this?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Michael.

Look at http://www.mailscanner.info/MailScanner.conf.index.html#First%20Check

... Then check your setting for First Check in MailScanner.conf ...
and do a "MailScanner --lint"/"MailScanner --changed", of course.
Arrgh, I skimmed over the word "cannot" in the ruleset explanation.

I've run MailScanner with the ruleset definition for "First Check" for a while now (and have run the --lint many times too) I don't remember the --lint ever picking up this problem?

Thanks.

Michael.
Cheers
--