mailsubject modified, but no information in the header

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Nov 7 13:08:37 GMT 2007

Glenn Steen schrieb:
> On 07/11/2007, Götz Reinicke <goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I got a mail whose subject line was modified to be a spam.
>>
>> But in the mail header I have no information, why this message was
>> marked as spam.
>>
>> I do remember that I can set an option to add this information to the
>> header ...
>>
>> Forthormore, some users have also there own spamassassin settings (e.g.
>> the global spamscore to drop spam is 8, but some users want tohave it
>> set to 5 or less ...)
>>
>> The mail I mentioned was marked by this settings as no spam ....
>>
>> Any hints to help me solving this kind of problem? Which settings or may
>> I check?
>>
>> Thanks and best regards!
>>
>> Götz
> Hello Götz,
>
> A few examples say a lot more than a lot of words.... Chould you show
> us the relevant headers (Subject: and the MailScanner ones)?

Hi,

thanks for trieing to help.

The Subject looks after the mailscannerscanning like this (including the
""):

{Spam?}  "Status-Möglichkeiten-Zukunft von Picasso"

The header looks like this:

From: "Uwe Kurz" <uwe.kurz at filmakademie.de>
To: "Goetz Reinicke" <Goetz.Reinicke at filmakademie.de>,
        "Oliver Ruof" <oliver.ruof at filmakademie.de>,
        "Benjamin Schreiber" <Benjamin.Schreiber at filmakademie.de>,
        "Reiner Pfeiffer" <reiner.pfeiffer at filmakademie.de>
Subject: {Spam?}
=?iso-8859-1?Q?_=22Status-M=F6glichkeiten-Zukunft_von_Picasso=22?=