mailsubject modified, but no information in the header

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Nov 7 12:43:44 GMT 2007

Hi,

I got a mail whose subject line was modified to be a spam.

But in the mail header I have no information, why this message was
marked as spam.

I do remember that I can set an option to add this information to the
header ...

Forthormore, some users have also there own spamassassin settings (e.g.
the global spamscore to drop spam is 8, but some users want tohave it
set to 5 or less ...)

The mail I mentioned was marked by this settings as no spam ....

Any hints to help me solving this kind of problem? Which settings or may
I check?

Thanks and best regards!

Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Mathildenstr. 20
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. Christoph Palmer, MdL, Minister a.D.

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt