How-to verify valid internal email addresses --- up front

Mailscanner Admin mailscanner at mckerrs.net
Wed Nov 7 05:04:13 GMT 2007

What is the other internal email server ?

I run zimbra as my 'internal' email server and I configured postfix to use ldap and perform lookups directly to zimbra's directory. Works very well for me, but I'm only receiving around 500 emails per day.

I have seen scripts to collect AD accounts from exchange and create a map file.

Cheers.