smtp vrfy

Simon Jones simon at saq.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 14:06:26 GMT 2007

Aahaaa! You sir are a genius ;) that's got it working correctly now.  So
presumably the darn thing had made a database locally before the
postmaster problem was fixed and was checking that and coming up with
the wrong results. So if I remove the db out of /etc/postfix it should
recreate a correct one... although assumptions being the mother of all
f... ups aside we'll give it a go.