Storing attachments for longer

Andrew Weeks arw at swaab.com.au
Sun Nov 4 22:04:17 GMT 2007

Hi
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I haven't been able to find
an answer online.

We block various attachment types by default, after a couple of weeks
the message is still available through mailwatch but it seems the
attachment is deleted.  Occasionally someone still requests that an old
attachment be unblocked and I"m wondering what's involved in keeping the
attachments longer (eg 60 days).

Many thanks

Andrew Weeks
IT Manager

SWAAB Attorneys
Level 1, 20 Hunter Street SYDNEY NSW 2000
GPO Box 35 SYDNEY NSW 2001 | DX 522 SYDNEY
T +61 2 9233 5544 | F +61 2 9233 5400 | D +61 2 9777 8345
E arw at swaab.com.au | www.swaab.com.au

Winner BRW-St George Best Australian Law Firm 2007+; Runner Up Australian Law Firm of the Year 2006**;
Winner Australian Law Firm of the Year 2004*; Finalist Mazda ALB Australasian Law Awards 2007
+Revenue less than 20m *Firms with less than 25 lawyers **Firms with less than 50 lawyers