MailScanner ANNOUNCE: Version 4.65 released

Daneil Goodman daneil.goodman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:48:28 GMT 2007

I can install this version on redhat, but I can not install it on Fedora 6.
It says

----
You must have the following RPM packages installed before
you try and do anything else:
       binutils glibc-devel gcc make
You are missing at least 1 of these.
Please install them all
----

But I have installed all of them.

glibc-2.6-4
glibc-common-2.6-4
glibc-headers-2.6-4
glibc-devel-2.6-4
gcc-c++-4.1.2-12
libgcc-4.1.2-12
gcc-4.1.2-12
gcc-gfortran-4.1.2-12
gcc-java-4.1.2-12
automake14-1.4p6-15.fc7
automake-1.10-5
automake17-1.7.9-8
make-3.81-6.fc7
imake-1.0.2-4.fc7
automake15-1.5-22
automake16-1.6.3-12
binutils-2.17.50.0.12-4
binutils-devel-2.17.50.0.12-4

That is weird! Can you please tell me which package I really missed?

Thanks,

Goodman