SA whitelist not working??

Rob Morin rob at dido.ca
Thu May 31 21:09:42 IST 2007

I have always been using  that syntax, i simply go into
/opt/Mailscanner/etc/rules and edit spam.whitelist  Its been working ok
for years, except now its stopped....

That email is simply my hotmail address that i sent via the hotmail
website to one of my other email addresses, so yes it should be in the
envelope as the sender....

Is there another way i should be creating whitelists???

I would like to be as standard as i can be....

Thanks for your prompt reply...

Rob Morin
Dido InterNet Inc.
Montreal, Canada