SA whitelist not working??

Rob Morin rob at dido.ca
Thu May 31 17:50:29 IST 2007

Hello all...

I just added a new email in the white list, i restarted SA and tested
the email , however it still comes through as normal email and not as
whitelisted, it still gets knocked out as spam??

I have other emails in the list that work fine still.... i made sure i
used tabs rather than spaces... it simply looks like this...

FromOrTo:       bloddy_ceaser at hotmail.com       yes

and yet it will get deleted if i send it with reconized spam stuff in it....

I rechecked the file for bad characters, and i see nothing, i used VI to
be safe...

linting SA comes back ok

Any ideas?

I am using MS 4.53 from tarball install, everything is in /opt as per
default install

I am confused..

Thanks..

--