OT: VMware

Bob Wickline wick at bobwickline.com
Thu May 31 16:27:18 IST 2007

I'm not using VMWare but I am running mail servers under Solaris Zones.  I have
about 10 different customers (zones) running on a Dell 2-way server with 2G of
memory.  Virus scanning is the CPU killer and at 40M a pop for the Mailscanner
process I can't run more than two threads a customer but it keeps up.