Email Addresses Get Stripped...

Quintin Giesbrecht q at snj.ca
Thu May 31 13:57:26 IST 2007

Has anyone seen this happen?  I checked the corresponding email on the
mailscanner server, and the email addresses are in tact.

Once the message gets to our exchange server, an email that is sent to
multiple recipients, contains only the name of the person, and not the
email address...so, if you want to "reply to all", no one has a valid
address.

This is intermittent...it only happens with a couple of senders that I
know of...

Has anyone ever seen this?  Is this something wrong on the mailscanner
server?  Or is it an Exchange 2003 problem?

Thanks!

Quintin Giesbrecht
IT Manager
Smith Neufeld Jodoin LLP