inodes problem

Mark Alberts mark at mcselec.com
Thu May 31 10:27:02 IST 2007

Hi

Thanks for your anwer.
in my frontend i see :  Current:v2.53 New:v2.56.
But not 4.59.4-2
Could it be the case we talk about different things?
Maybe the number i see is for the package?
this soft was installed by a third party and i do not know all ins and
outs.
I do not know where to look to determine the version?

best regards
Mark

On Thu, 31 May 2007 09:58:31 +0100, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> 2.53 ! I would certainly recommend having your installation upgraded
as the
> current stable version is 4.59.4-2.
>
> On Thu, 31 May 2007 10:12:23 +0200, Mark Alberts <mark at mcselec.com>
wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am using the mailscanner as an end user without much knowledge
since
>> it was installed for me.
>> I have a VPS and i saw inodes getting to 100%.
>> I searched this list and found an old issue from 2002, but that was
>> fixed long time ago.
>> var/ spool/ MailScanner/ incoming/  get full of directories and
they
>> are not cleaned/removed. And i do suppose that these are all temp
>> files.
>> So the Q, is this a bug, or a configuration, or better does
somebody
>> know a fix?
>> I am running 2.53  of Mailscanner.
>>
>> best regards
>> Mark Alberts
>>
>> --

> --[ UxBoD ]--
> // PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg
--import"
> // Fingerprint: 543A E778 7F2D 98F1 3E50 9C1F F190 93E0 E8E8 0CF8
> // Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0xE8E80CF8
> // Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

MailScanner, and is