%rules-dir%/spam.whitelist.rules

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Wed May 30 22:50:58 IST 2007

Would we have to do some sort of custom function in order to whitelist by
PTR instead of IP? I know it's "expensive" from the networking point of
view because a reverse lookup would have to be done every time, but it
could be combined with an "and" so that it only happens under certain
circumstances, I guess.