Clamd Daemon Scanning Patches

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Wed May 30 20:35:36 IST 2007

[..]

Julian,

I forgot to add the requires for IO::Socket::INET and IO::Socket::UNIX, I
call them by the long form so it shouldn't hurt and I would think most
systems have them installed as few people actually use the core Sockets
module anymore but you might want to make note and add the require
IO::Socket::INET/IO::Socket::UNIX statements to SweepViruses.pm

Sorry about that.

Rick

believed to be clean.