Attachments messed up going to Exchange

Jon Radel jon at radel.com
Wed May 30 18:29:58 IST 2007

Scott Silva wrote:

> Sender is using Thunderbird, receiver is using Outbroke (outlook), so Rich
> text is not the issue.

Not an unknown issue here (assuming it's the same one--it sounds very
familiar), though I've not yet had time to track down the details.  I
use Thunderbird 2.0.0.  My boss uses Outlook.  Ever since the IT dept
(of which I'm not part, actually) upgraded to the latest version of
Exchange, every attachment I send him has been completely invisible to
him in Outlook.  If he goes to the Exchange web access, there all the
attachments are, complete and healthy.

I suggest seeing if the gov't contact has web access; most agencies
appear to provide that.

--Jon Radel