RES: RES: RES: mcp help

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk
Wed May 30 10:25:17 IST 2007

Hi,

Julian Field wrote:
> Copy over the *.pre files into the mcp directory. It's missing some
> LoadPlugin lines from the looks of it.
>
> Wilson A. Galafassi Jr. wrote:
>> I have tried to upgrade to latest beta version and the error in mcp checks
>> persist.
>>
>> check: no loaded plugin implements 'check_main': cannot scan! at
>> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 164.

Specifically, you need to copy over v320.pre.

The error you are seeing looks to me like you have upgraded to SA 3.2.0.
  As the check_main routine is now loaded as a plugin.  If you are
missing the load plugin line then the check_main routine will not be
available.

--
Anthony Peacock
"A CAT scan should take less time than a PET scan.  For a CAT scan,