Approve/Deny outgoing e-mail ?

Jason Gottschalk Jason at SYO.Com
Wed May 30 09:40:18 IST 2007

Hello Julian,

Looking for someone who can implement this for me.  I have been trying
for two weeks and cannot make it work.

I've added a rule to archive.rules that successfully appends the
messages in question to a mbox file, but it still delivers the
message.

It has become a real thorn in my side!

Jason

Julian> --
Julian> This message has been scanned for viruses and
Julian> dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
Julian> believed to be clean.
Julian> For all your IT requirements visit www.transtec.co.uk

--
Best regards,
 Jason Gottschalk                         mailto:Jason at SYO.Com