Attachment Warning Filename Question

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Tue May 29 19:17:01 IST 2007

johan.boye at latecoere.fr a écrit :
> I have to admit I'm quite lost ;) Let's restart from scratch, sorry :
>
> # Then, I want to notify the recipient when a filename/type has been
> blocked :
>      Warning Is Attachment = yes
>      Attachment Warning Filename =
> %report-dir%/stored.filename.message.txt
>
>         But  you told me to put that instead :
>      Attachment Warning Filename = %org-name%-Attachment-Warning.txt

This filename doesn't exist anywhere on your server.  This is the name
the attachment will use in your emails.  The contents of the message
will come from:
Deleted Bad Filename Message Report =
%report-dir%/deleted.filename.message.txt

>    Where should I put this file "mycompagny-tld-Attachment-Warning.txt"
> ?
>
> # I don't want to warn System Administrator :
>      Send Notices = no
>

>  Why that config, recipients don't receive any notification. What could
> be the problem ?

Denis

--
   _