RES: RES: mcp help

Lasantha Marian x72m35 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:09:24 IST 2007

Dear Wilson,

You could use the following command.

spamassassin -D -t -C /usr/local/MailScanner/etc/mcp</root/mcp-mail.txt

You should have custom MCP rules available in
/usr/local/MailScanner/etc/ as a .cf file. The file mcp-mail.txt is the
file containing the MCP test message which should turn mcp positive. It
is assumed that you have correctly done your MCP enabling in
MailScanner.conf.

Best regards,

Lasantha.