Reject mail from invalid domains

Jason Ede j.ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Tue May 29 10:37:07 IST 2007

We use postfix and yes if it was a 550 reject code then we wouldn't use this facility. Have also found recently that if you reject on non fully qualified domain names then alert emails from mcafee's alert manager that send through internet are rejected as the emails aren't correctly formed. The from field gets picked up as empty by postfix.