possible enhancement request

Andrew MacLachlan amaclach at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 28 16:50:04 IST 2007

How difficult would it be to remove old footers off the bottom of forwards/replies - e.g. I have a click to report as spam link in the footer of my incoming messages (not in outbound messages for obvious reasons!):

http://mail-gw.global-domination.org/cgi-bin/learn-msg.cgi?id=756162822B.0F47C

I guess the request has two purposes:
- Remove the report as spam link for outbound messages to prevent Bayes poisoning from inadvertent clicks
- Clean up the mass of footers in an email exchange for tidiness.

Snowball's chance?