better blocking at MTA level (off-topic)

Koopmann, Jan-Peter jan-peter at koopmann.eu
Sat May 26 14:06:38 IST 2007

On Saturday, May 26, 2007 12:57 PM Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> Then just ask for more hardware and live with the increasing amount of
> spam.

Yep. Actually that looks like the way to go then (besides trying the
product Jules mentioned, better SpamAssassin rules and better RBLs).

> If educating users is considered harmfull I would make sure my
> resume is up-to-date and start looking for another job.

Read my mails again. Not educating users (I am doing that all the time).
Educating customers is harmful! :-) And since I own considerable parts
of the company I work for, I do not worry too much about my resume. *g*

Thanks,
  JP