semi [OT] IEFT moves DK to draft standard

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sat May 26 09:24:12 IST 2007

On Fri, 25 May 2007, Sergio Rabellino wrote:

> You're right, as i say, we're moving the trust from a service (SMTP) to
> another (DNS).
> The DNS lobbies will let us to manage emails at no costs ?
> Maybe, or maybe there will be an addendum fee to pay to install the TXT
> record.
>
> Are we sure that this is the best solution ?
> I'm not happy at all.

No. Say hotmail will follow this. I can still use an anonymous proxy.
setup an account with hotmail and spam with signed emails untill they
shutdown the account.

To the best of my knowledge this is allready automated if I take the
amount of spam from hotmail into account.

I have just given up and added hotmail to my SMTP blacklist. I no longer
see in a point in supporting free email providers.

Hugo.

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)