semi [OT] IEFT moves DK to draft standard

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Fri May 25 11:56:37 IST 2007

On Fri, 25 May 2007, Sergio Rabellino wrote:

> For me it sounds like the Email Big Brother...
> Who will be the worldwide "honest" Authority for the email service ? Verisign
> ?

I will not do business with Verisign. Without my concent my address
details ended up on places I would not expect them. Lucky for me I did
recognize the typo in the address details I had with Verisign.

I use typos a lot to track my details.

There was not enough proof to make a case but to me Verisign in on the
untrusted list.

Hugo.

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)