mcp patch for 3.002000

Lasantha Marian x72m35 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:23:21 IST 2007

Dear Wilson,

Curious to know. What are you planning to patch in MCP ?

I have been experiencing some strange behaviors in my MCP setup (SA
3.2.0/MS 4.59.4), i.e. MCP setup works very fine when tested from
command line so does SpamAssassin setup (from both ends; command line
and from MailScanner), but would not work properly from MailScanner. It
would happily scan but does not check against customized MCP rules. MCP
rules are properly applied and correct scores are shown when run from
command line. The very same MCP rules set works fine with earlier
versions (SA 3.1.1/MS 4.53.8).

Is it the same kind of problem that you are experiencing in MCP ?

Thanks and regards,

Lasantha.