sending a copy of all inbound messages to two MTAs

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Thu May 24 14:44:50 IST 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 14:25, Andrew MacLachlan wrote:
> This is a strange request, and I suspect that it's probably a PostFix
> question:
> can a copy of each inbound message be sent to an alternate MTA?
> This is so a new mailserver can be tested with real inbound mail flows...
>
> --Asbestos suit zipped up...

It is a Postfix question but the answer is always_bcc
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#always_bcc alternatively if you
need to preserve the original sender details, you could play around with
your relay_recipients_map creating duplicate aliases to the second box.

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ