PF2.4 support - was Re: feature request: compress attachments

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu May 24 14:23:38 IST 2007

Glen,

My brain is not well enough to get my head round this stuff. It's all
washing in through my eyes and straight out of my ears unfortunately.

Is there any chance you could find time to implement the 2.4 support as
you say you already have an idea how to do it anyway please?

Once you're convinced it works, I'll then just adopt your patches.

Sorry, I'm just not up to doing this myself, but would very much like to
get full PF support in as soon as possible.

If you can generate a few test messages for me, I'll then test your code
and hopefully start to gain a bit of insight into how it works.

Many thanks,
Jules.

Glenn Steen wrote:
> On 24/05/07, Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote: