error with mails composed via rich text format

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Tue May 22 07:44:59 IST 2007

On Tue, 22 May 2007, vinay poojary wrote:

> mailscanner is a lovely tool to work with, I have enjoyed the mailscanner for years now with no problems .
>
> presently i am facing a small problem , the mails sent via  rich text format gets corrupted / reaches the users with headers information etc .The attachment sent via rich text format gets  embedded in mail body .

Does this happen if you just let it pass and do not let MailScanner touch
it? (But still use the same MTA)

Can you check the original message to see it conforms to RFC's? I have
seen quite a few messages with obscure endings in the headers at some
lines which is going to mess up handling by strict interpreters.

Hugo.

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)