Release 4.60.2

Gerry Doris gdoris at rogers.com
Mon May 21 19:00:32 IST 2007

Scott Silva wrote:
> Gerry Doris spake the following on 5/21/2007 9:14 AM:
>> Scott Silva wrote:
>>> Gerry Doris spake the following on 5/21/2007 8:11 AM:
>>>>

>>> Seems to be working now.
>>>
>> Strange, it still isn't working for me???  I was able to download and
>> install the new beta version of MailScanner but I can't find the tarball
>> for the updated SpamAssassin and ClamAV.
>>
>> I'll try some different things and see what happens.
> Is this the link you see?
> http://www.mailscanner.info/files/4/install-Clam-0.90.2-SA-3.2.0.tar.gz

I have no idea why Firefox is having this problem.  I've closed and
restarted it.  This is the message I'm getting...

Firefox can't find the file at /files/4/install-Clam-0.90.2-SA-3.2.0.tar.gz.

I'm logged onto www.mailscanner.info (clicked on the link in Julian's
email) and have selected the tarball link.

However, I tried the exact same thing with IE (I'm using my work laptop
which only has XP on it) and had no problems downloading the file.  I
think it must be one of those "windows" things.  I haven't rebooted
since yesterday so I'm WAY overdue!