Release 4.60.2

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon May 21 17:40:18 IST 2007

On Mon, 21 May 2007, Gerry Doris wrote:

> Something appears to have happened to your ClamAV/SpamAssassin tarballs.  I'm
> getting a "can't find the file" message when I click on the website link for
> them.

Just for fun. Can you tell me which exact page (URL) you are on?

It seems that google had some obsolete pages at the top of the list. It
bit me just recently when I did follow google hits instead of going to the
website and following the menu.

That would explain your trouble to download some files.

Hugo.

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)