Release 4.60.2

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon May 21 15:58:49 IST 2007

Yes, but I post announcements of betas to the beta list and the main
list. The last thing I want to do is to restrict the number of people
who try betas to only those on the beta list (there are only a few on
it). If people feel like replying to both lists, then they can. Most of
the discussion takes place on the beta list, I don't think a bit of
overspill causes any problem.

Steven Andrews wrote:
> Didn't we have a beta list for this stuff specifically?

- --
Julian Field MEng CITP

Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM

believed to be clean.