LOOKING FOR ROSBACK PERFORATOR

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Thu May 17 21:08:13 IST 2007

On 17 May 2007, at 21:03, lists wrote:

> Drew Marshall wrote:
> <snipped>
>>
>> Any one in the UK old enough to remember Multi-Coloured Swap Shop?
> Yes, I'll swap my little brother for a train set. ;-)

And my pedal powered Rosback Perforator for a 1977 light sabre in
Darth Vader red :-)

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ