Confused about dangerous content scanning setup

Mogens Melander mogens at fumlersoft.dk
Thu May 17 12:05:39 IST 2007

Maybe you are looking for :

# Should archives which contain any password-protected files be allowed?
# Leaving this set to "no" is a good way of protecting against all the
# protected zip files used by viruses at the moment.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Allow Password-Protected Archives = no

--
Later

Mogens Melander