warning in maillog after upgrading to latest ms

Jonas Lilja jonas.lilja at exallon.sigma.se
Wed May 16 14:54:46 IST 2007

Hi,

I´ve just upgraded MS to mailscanner-4.59.4-2 and the latest stable Tarball package (install-Clam-0.90.2-SA-3.2.0.tar). Everything looked fine at the upgrade-process but after starting MS I get a lot of warnings in the maillog:

WARNING: Can't parse the configuration file.

What does this mean? I´we googled for it and also search in the list-archive but didn´t find any hints.

MTA is sendmail-8.13.1-3.RHEL4.5
I use DCC, Rules du Jour and Razor2 plugins in spamassassin.

Thanx for hints.

Jonas Lilja

PS - the MTA/MS is working so there is no panic with this case. I just wonder what´s wrong in my config. The version I upgraded from was 4.58.9-1 and didn´t generate any warnings in maillog. DS.