MS & Lotus Notes

ajs at vifilfell.is ajs at vifilfell.is
Wed May 16 10:41:32 IST 2007

if I remember right, you have to check the "Allow more fields in database"
option, in the advanced options tab, for the mail template and then
"refresh design" for all the lotus users.

asgeir.

"--[ UxBoD ]--" <uxbod at splatnix.net>
Sent by: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
16.05.2007 09:36
Please respond to
MailScanner discussion <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>

MailScanner discussion <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
cc

Subject
Re: MS & Lotus Notes

Is it possible to disable all MS headers from being inserted into outbound
email ?

// Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.