MS & Lotus Notes

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed May 16 10:26:51 IST 2007

Hi,

We have received some helpdesk calls from users who have been experiencing no delivery messages with the following text :-

DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to XXXXXXXXXX/XXX/XXX mail.box; Cannotstore document - database has too many unique field names. Please set the'Allow more fields in database' option or ask your administrator to compact the database.

Has anybody else seen these ? This is happening when we send emails to a couple of our suppliers.  I am wondering whether they have a automated jobs which parses the email and stores the embedded data.

Any ideas ?
--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.