Mqueue.in growing

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Mon May 14 17:24:49 IST 2007

Marcello Anderlini wrote:
> I've made the correction on Message.pm suggested and reset to use
> Pyzor and razor.
> For about 1/2 our it seemed worked well but now it's growing again.
> SA took about 320 secs. To process  23 msg, about 13 secs for msg. I
> think the problems it's regarding one of this plugin but I can not
> understand which is. Does someone else has timeout problem whith
> Pyzor or Razor ? How can I improve their perfomance ?
>
> Thanks again

Marcello,

Pyzor has a file called servers - mine's in /root/.pyzor - which tells
pyzor what server to use.  The default one is not reliable.  Many of us
have changed it to the following entry:
  82.94.255.100:24441

You might try that.  Pyzor has cron job that will reset the server to
the old default.  Make sure you disable that or tomorrow you'll be
pointing to the old server again.

Also make sure that the necessary ports are open on your firewall for
both pyzor and razor.  That could cause timeouts if they're not set
right.

Hope this helps...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500