Mqueue.in growing

martinh at solidstatelogic.com martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Mon May 14 16:06:51 IST 2007

"locate Message.pm" will help.....

Mine's at.....

/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message.pm

The problem is that it's error logging and this slows the whole thing
down. When did you upgrade to 3.2.0? It could be the system was just
coping before and now it's just got that little bit too busy and can't
sope.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator