Build only (from rpm.tar.gz)

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri May 11 12:14:11 IST 2007

On 10/05/07, mbneto <mbneto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Julian,
>
> I was looking at /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/(i386|noarch) where
> the others rpms are generated.
>
> Probably there is a reason for this but as a suggestion consider putting the
> mailscanner.rpm there too.
>
> regards.

Keyword here is that the other rpms are _generated_ on your system
(the RPMs are rebuilt). This is why they are in the /usr/src/RPM tree.
Since the MailScanner RPM isn't rebuilt, it doesn't end up in that
place, and it shouldn't... So there really is nothing to do here, for
Jules.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn