Preferred Distribution

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri May 11 10:16:10 IST 2007

My home workstation and server are all on Gentoo.  I love meta-distributions as they are extremely light, especially for a server.  Though as somebody else said on here, if you had 100s of servers to manage it could be quite difficult pushing the package changes out.

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.