clamd problem

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Thu May 10 14:45:44 IST 2007

Hello,

I recently had exactly the same problem.  I had to setgid the incoming directory, so that the sub-directories underneath (i.e. "7529/") were created with the correct group at run-time.

--

  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible." -- Albert Einstein.