MailScanner w/ Qmail / Plesk ( format error: file is too short )

Cameron B. Prince cplists at princeservices.com
Thu May 10 04:06:30 IST 2007

Hi Res,

Yes, it's current:

Version number in MailScanner.conf (4.58.9) is correct.

I haven't touched the languages.conf file but is there some way to make sure
it's okay?

I did some Googling and it seems the error, "format error: file is too
short", comes from Archive::Zip. I am not sure how this fits in with things
but maybe that will give someone a clue as to what the problem is.

Thanks,
Cameron